Getting Down to BusinessPosted on July 16, 2015
In order to maximize my training and reduce the number of hours of training per week I combined weight training with specific interval sessions. I knew I needed a solid cardiovascular base (motor), strong core (body) and power (torque). Usual training sessions resemble something like this:
– 5-10k run followed by 10k skate or
– 15-40k cross-country skiing
– Strength training sessions (foam rolling, skip rope, rowing, single leg exercises and pulling and pushing exercises)
– hills intervals on the treadmill
– last but not least plyometric work
Being efficient in our busy lives is incredibly important no matter what level you are at because we all have limited time. You only live once, strive to be best you can be.